A NiMH rechargeable AA battery with eco-friendly properties, putting less stress on the environment and your wallet.
- GP ReCyko Rechargeable battery
- Nickel Metal Hydride chemistry
- Rated capacity 1,300mAh
- AA size
- Charge retention: Up to 80% after 12 months
- Cycle Life: Up to 500 cycles
- Nominal voltage 1.2V
- Gross weight ~23g
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C
- 10% recycled materials (Validated with Environmental Claim Validation (ECV) certificate)
With a cycle life up to 500 times, this battery pack of four is equivalent to more than 6,000 single-use batteries*. Pre-charged and is ready to use, it can stay up to 80% charged after 12 months thanks to its low self-discharge rate. With an operating temperature ranging from -20 °C to +50 °C, it delivers reliable performance even in extreme environments.
Sustainable? Very. The battery is ECV certified and is made of more than 10% recycled materials (in general, batteries with recycled materials reduce energy usage, consumption of fresh raw materials and pollution). 94%+ of the entire battery pack including the box can also be recycled.
*By GP internal lab test, vs GP Super Alkaline batteries in digital cameras.